Acuren Technician
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

Go down

Welcome Empty Welcome

Post  Rob Moreau Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Welcome to all the Acuren techs that have taken the time to visit this forum, the intent is to have a single place where techs new and old can bounce different ideas, technology, questions and solutions. Too often we find ourselves with issues and questions about equipment technology codes and procedures that other techs have already solved, perhaps this will be an opportunity for better communication moving forward between employees, management and offices.

In your profiles please indicate your office region so we can get an idea where everyone is from and the types of inspection each region is working on.

I would like to extend a special thanks to George Bryant, Mike Molnar and Gary Isaac for brain storming this idea with me and a special thanks to my old friend Alex Johnson for whom the creation of this site wouldn't be possible

Please feel free to post any suggestions recomendations or ideas for changes to these forums in a hopes to continually improve on it.

Rob Moreau

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum